The apparatus "LAZURIT" is intended for laser exposure of the violet part of the spectrum to the pathological region in order to use the bactericidal effect in treatment of inflammatory and purulent diseases of various etiologies, for example, in otorhinolaryngology, dentistry and other fields of medicine.
The device can be used both in outpatient and in stationary conditions.
Activation of processes at the cellular level against the background of laser radiation (wavelength 405-420 nm) that does not damage and does not disturb the bio-system with clearly adjustable parameters.
Laser radiation of these wavelengths does not penetrate deeply into tissues (maximum 20-50 microns) allows effecting the surface tissues, such as mucous membranes demonstating pronounced bactericidal effect.
• Use of laser radiation sources increases the depth of penetration and enhances the effect of treatment.
• Increased service life through the use of semiconductor laser sources.
• Compactness of the device.
Indications for use
• Chronic tonsillitis.
• Acute and chronic rhinitis.
• Diseases of the sinuses.
• Boils of the face and nose.
• Acute and chronic otitis media.
• Sore throats.
• Acute and chronic periodontitis.
• Acute odontogenic periostitis.
• Acute and chronic odontogenic osteomyelitis.
• Wounds in the postoperative period.
• Prevention of peri-implantitis.
• Boils, corbuncle.
• Oncopathology (near the irradiation zone).
• Blood diseases.
• Diabetes mellitus (decompensation stage).
• Keloid disease.
• General diseases in the acute stage.