Apparatus for laser-ultrasound therapy Binom Fizio
A distinctive feature of the Binom®-Physio laser - ultrasound apparatus is a combination of pulsed laser radiation and high-frequency ultrasonic radiation of continuous or pulsed action.
The mechanism of the combined effects of ultrasonic therapy of infrared radiation is based on the synergistic action of these factors.
Such an effect leads to a significant improvement of blood circulation in superficial and deep-seated tissues, activation of metabolism in cells and tissues, anti-inflammatory, anti-adhesion and anti-allergic effects, an increase in number and depth of penetration of therapeutic drugs, as well as to acceleration of the regeneration and stimulation of immunological effects in tissues and the body as a whole .
The combination of laser and ultrasound therapy is prescribed in the subacute and chronic stages of the inflammatory process, when it is necessary to enter a large number of drugs into deeply located tissues and organs, quickly achieve anti-adhesion effects, and also get an analgesic effect, especially in treatment of joint diseases and osteochondrosis.
Indications for laser - ultrasound therapy:
• neurological manifestations of osteochondrosis of the spine (radicular and reflex-tonic syndromes, myelopathy, etc.),
• consequences of diseases and injuries of the peripheral nervous system (neuropathy, neuralgia),
• injuries of the spine and spinal cord,
• chronic non-specific inflammatory diseases of the bronchi and lungs,
• diseases of the digestive system (chronic gastritis, gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer, etc.),
• skin diseases,
• ENT organs,
• chronic inflammatory diseases of female and male genital organs, etc.
Laser and ultrasound treatments are used both as independent treatments and in combination with drug therapy, and can also be used for phonophoresis, laser phoresis and phonolaserophoresis techniques.
Type of emitter laser matrix
Wavelength, microns 0.89
Pulse repetition rate, Hz 80, 150, 300, 600, 1500, 3000, 5000
The duration of the pulses of laser radiation, ns 50-120
Total pulsed laser power, adjustable in steps of 5 W 0-60
Irradiation area, cm2 20
The operating mode is pulse or continuous
Frequency of radiation, мHz 880
Modulation frequency in pulse mode, Hz 50
Duration of bursts of pulses, adjustable, ms 2, 4, 6 and further to 18 in increments of 2
Depth of modulation,%, 100
Ultrasound intensity, adjustable, W / cm2: 0; 0.05; 0.1 and further to 1 in increments of 0.1
The duration of the treatment session (timer), min: 1 - 20
Countdown timer step: 1
Sound area, cm2: 4
Number of built-in treatment programs 4
Memory of the parameters of the last treatment session
The device provides digital and light indication:
• power of the device in the network;
• setting the level of laser radiation power and ultrasound intensity;
• operation mode of ultrasound;
• treatment session time;
• switching of laser radiation and ultrasound;
• monitoring of contact of the ultrasound emitter with the patient's body;
• control of the power of laser radiation by the reflected beam;
• visual test of the power of ultrasonic radiation.
The device provides an audible alarm:
• turning on the device;
• enumerating parameter values and operating modes;
• start and end of a treatment session;
• lack of contact of the ultrasound emitter with the patient's body;
• every 60 seconds to work on healing fields.
According to general safety requirements, the device complies with GOST R IEC 60601-1 and is made in class II with a working part of type BF.
According to the requirements of laser safety, the apparatus complies with GOST IEC 60825-1 and, according to laser hazard, it belongs to class 1M.