Biological effects of low-intensity infrared laser light reveals in increasing of microcirculation and metabolism, improving metabolic processes in cells and tissues, restoring the oxygen balance, stimulating of bio-energetic processes.
The low-power laser light, providing a soft impact does not hurt, normalizes functioning of organs and cells, prevents the formation of infiltrates and suppurations, improves local blood circulation and properties of blood, tones vessels, normalizes blood pressure, lowers cholesterol in the blood.
Laser treatment relieves pain and spasms, swelling and inflammation, strengthens the immune system, suppresses allergic reactions, facilitates breathing, provides anti-stress effect, restores the hormonal balance.
The standard device Orion Step includes two gadgets:
• Mirror attachment:
The mirror attachment tenfold reflects the direction of the laser light, so that the laser energy is more evenly distributed, and intensity of its absorption by tissues increases. The attachment can reduce the duration of the laser treatment with Orion Step.
Mirror attachment is effective in the treatment of: skin diseases and peripheral vascular diseases, injuries of various localization, internal diseases.
• Mirror-magnetic attachment:
Mirror-magnetic attachment produces a magnetic field of 40-60 mT, which greatly enhances the efficiency of the laser effects on tissues and cells. Also, in the presence of a magnetic field the laser is able to penetrate deeper into the tissue, and thus affects the pathological centers located out of reach for other physiotherapy devices.
Mirror-magnetic attachment is effective in treatment of diseases localized deep under the skin, such as diseases of joints and spine, painful syndromes, gastrointestinal diseases and others.
|• trophic ulcers, vascular disease of the lower extremities, allergic vasculitis;
• long-term persistent and postoperative wounds, bedsores, burns, frostbite, fractures, sprains, strains;
• hemorrhoids, anal itching, anal fissures;
• prostatitis, urethritis, cystitis, epididymo-orchitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia;
• gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, biliary dyskinesia, gastritis, gastroenterocolitis;
• chronic inflammation of the uterus;
• deforming osteoarthritis, radiculitis, osteochondrosis, Schmorl's nodule, traumatic nerve damage, neuritis and neuralgia, contracture;
• myositis, epicondylitis, arthritis, arthrosis, bursitis;
• coronary heart disease, hypertension;
• chronic lung disease, bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia, chronic tonsillitis, angina, otitis, frontal sinusitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, vasomotor rhinitis;
• dermatitis, dermatitis, neurodermatitis, herpes, abrasions, eczema;
• periodontal disease, periodontitis, stomatitis, pulpitis, periodontitis.
|• malignant tumors in the stage of progression;
• blood disorders;
• active tuberculosis;
• acute cerebrovascular accidents;
• cardiovascular, pulmonary, renal failure, decompensated;
• decompensated diabetes;
• fevers of unknown etiology;
• idiosyncrasy factor (rare).
• Laser Type - GaAs semiconductor injection
• The mode of radiation - impulse
• Wavelength - 880 - 900 nm
• Pulsed radiation power – 3-9W
• Time of treatment - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 min.
• The pulse repetition frequency - 1500 Hz
• Powered by 2-x AAA batteries
• The power of the charger from the socket - 210-230 V / 50 Hz (optional)
• consumption of power - no more than 5 watt
• Dimensions - no more 190х65х45 mm
• Weight of the device - no more than 300 g
• Electrical safety - Class II, Type BF
• No need for special protection for the eyes
• Average life of the device - 5 years
• Average life of the laser - 1500 hours.
Russian and English manual