The physiotherapeutic apparatus "AMO-ATOS-E" is intended for transcranial or local
magnetotherapy in order to increase the adaptive and protective reserves of the body in complex and combined pathologies, as well as electrical stimulation in order to eliminate pain, activate reparative processes and trophism. The device can be used in clinics.
• The ability to conduct electrical stimulation at the same time, or separately with transcranial magnetotherapy.
• Systemic and local treatment, analgesia.
• Use of the phoretic properties of the magnetic field.
High effectiveness of treatment (anesthesia, removal of edema, inflammation, etc.) is due to the running nature of the magnetic field, a set of frequencies of the magnetic field modulation, which coincide with frequencies of the main body systems (CVS, central nervous system, etc.), the reversible nature of the field, which reduces tissue adaptation.
Presence of an electrostimulation block in the apparatus ensures elimination of pain and activation of reparative processes and trophism by exposure to low-frequency current pulses on tissues and muscles of the maxillofacial region.
Indications for use
• After an implantation operation;
• Odontogenic inflammatory processes of the maxillofacial region;
• Pain after filling;
• Traumatic injuries of the lower jaw • Pain during and after surgery;
• Neuritis of the facial nerve;
• Damage to the trigeminal nerve (hyperesthesia, hypesthesia).
• malignant neoplasms of any localization;
• benign tumors capable of malignant degeneration;
• pregnancy (second half, except when it is necessary to alleviate pain with the help of electrical stimulation during childbirth);
• acute myocardial infarction (the use of electrical stimulation methods is permissible no earlier than 6 months after a heart attack);
• presence of a pacemaker;
• disease of the circulatory and respiratory organs in the stage of decompensation;
• the presence of mechanical particles in the skull;
• temperature conditions;
• acute infectious diseases;
• active form of tuberculosis;
• fresh hemorrhages in the tissue cavity, fresh muscle breaks;
• convulsive conditions, epilepsy;
• bleeding disorder;
• state of acute alcohol and drug intoxication;
• individual intolerance to electric current;
• multiple sclerosis.
The nature of the magnetic field is variable;
The frequency of the magnetic field change of each source (solenoid)
- in the emitter alternating mode: 50 Hz;
- pulsating mode: 100Hz
The nature of the switching on of each source (solenoid) in the emitter is reversible, traveling; stochastic.
The number of magnetic field sources in one emitter - 6 pcs. (three in each emitter terminal)
Field reversal time - 1 min
The frequency range of modulation (movement) of the magnetic field 1-16 Hz
Resolution of setting of the modulation frequency - 1 Hz
The magnitude of the induction of a traveling magnetic field on the working surface of a paired prismatic and round radiator is 33 ± 3.3 mT
The magnitude of the induction of a traveling magnetic field on the working surface of the header of the emitter is 43 ± 4.3 mT
The number of magnetic field emitters simultaneously connected to the apparatus is 2 pcs.
Electrical stimulation unit:
The number of movable electrodes on the tape clips of the radiator "HEADBAND" 3 pcs.: 1 frontal and 2 mastoid
Number of channels - 2
Infinitely adjustable current amplitude through a load of 2kOhm 0.022uF, not more than (0.5-10) ± 10% mA
The shape of the output voltage of a packet of rectangular bipolar pulses is the duration of the packet 8 ± 30% ms
Frequency of filling bursts of pulses of the output voltage 2.5 ± 20% kHz
The adjustment of the repetition rate of the packs is smooth,
(10-50) ± 20% Hz
Frequency range of switching between channels with the possibility of smooth adjustment of frequency (1-10) ± 10% Hz
The procedure time set by the timer - from 1 to 15 minutes
Resolution of a task of time - 1 min.
Setting the time according to the digital indicator
Signaling the end of the procedure sound signal
The operating mode of the device, at least 8 hours, intermittently:
15min - work, 5min - pause
Time of establishment of the operating mode, no more than 10 s
The power consumed by the device from the alternating current main 220 ± 10% V, with a frequency of 50 ± 0.5 Hz, no more than 40 V • A
Overall dimensions of the electronic unit 245x200x130 mm
The mass of the electronic unit of the device, not more than 6.5 kg
Average service life of the device, at least 5 years
For safety, the device complies with GOST R 50267.0-92 and is made in terms of electrical safety as a class I type B product.
Contents of delivery
The electronic unit of the device "AMO-ATOS-E" -1 pc.
The emitter of the running magnetic field "BARREL" with a movable electrode on a tape retainer - 1 pc.
Paired prismatic emitter of a traveling magnetic field - 1 pair
Round emitter of a traveling magnetic field - 1
Self-adhesive electrode for percutaneous electrical stimulation - 1 pc. You can buy the required number of electrodes either from the supplier of the device, or at any organization supplying medical equipment.
Cable for connecting electrodes - 2 pcs. has a crocodile connector for connecting to electrodes
Electrode with contact in the pad - 4 pcs.
Martens rubber bandage 2 pcs.
Tape clip with electrode 1 pc.
Power supply cable 1 pc.
Packaging container 1 pc.
Operating Instructions (1.4MB) 1 pc.
Rack-rod for vertical positioning of the HEADER emitter
Description (2.5MB) 1 pc