The DENAS-Ultra portable ultraviolet disinfector is a directional irradiator capable of eliminating microbes where it is difficult to eliminate them using traditional methods.
With the help of a disinfector, you can disinfect any surface from various materials:
- mobile and landline phones, camcorders, tablet computers, cameras;
- toilet lids, bathtubs, washbasins, toothbrushes, - combs, towels;
- computer mice, keyboards, scanners, faxes and other office equipment;
- baby soothers, toys, clothes;
- medical devices, electrodes, tanning salons;
- car elements: seats, steering wheels, armrests, luggage racks;
- countertops, door handles;
- kitchen boards;
- removable dentures and much more.
Such disinfection, unlike chemical methods of disinfection, does not worsen look and functional characteristics of disinfected surfaces, does not poison the air and does not cause allergic reactions.
DENAS-Ultra negatively affects even those microorganisms that are not susceptible to cleaning and disinfecting agents.
DENAS-Ultra can be placed easily in your pocket, so you can always have it at hand.
The set includes:
Power source: 4 AAA batteries or USB connector;
Rated power: 3 W;
Battery life: 1-3 hours (depends on the intensity of use);
Dimensions: 125 × 35 × 25 mm;
Weight: 65 g (without batteries).
The device runs on a simple power source (ordinary batteries or USB) and is easy to operate.
To carry out disinfection, you need to turn on the device and hold it over the disinfected surface for 20-30 seconds. During this time, ultraviolet radiation with a wavelength of 253.7 nanometers negatively affects harmful microorganisms and will make the thing, if not sterile, then optimally clean. The ultraviolet radiation that DENAS Ultra emitting is completely safe for people and animals, but is contraindicated for disinfection of food products and exposure to human eyes and skin.