Full manual in English!
VITAFON is unique technological solution in vibroacustic therapy. Vibroacustic therapy considers micro vibrations in frequency range of 20-18000 Hz with amplitude to max 100 microns. Micro vibrations exist in every living being: plants, animals and humans. Sources of micro vibrations can be inner (heartbeat, artery pulse and muscular activity) and also can be external (wind for plants, shower, massage, physical activity... for humans). Knowing that facts it is clear that vibroacustic therapy is harmonized with biomicrovibrations and completely safe for human organism. Vibroacustic technology started to develop in XX century 70's when its therapeutic effect was recognized and used in treating children with mental disorders. Today Vibroacustic Therapy is widely spread, and in some countries it is considered as method of conventional medicine. Biggest technological problem is how to find best frequency for certain tissue, how to adapt the amplitude, to affect strictly diseased area and apply suitable dosage. VITAFON device covers wide area of vibroacustic effects, changing frequency and amplitude in cycles affecting in that way all 200 sorts of tissue. That makes VITAFON perfect technological solution in the area of vibroacustic.
VITAFON is to be used in hospitals, other medical institutions and sanatoriums. It can be also effectively applied by a patient at home, after consultation with a doctor and under his supervision.
Vibroacoustic therapy - contact action of micro-frequency sound vibrations in human and animal tissues. This process is called Effect Vibrosoundtouch.
Therapeutic and prophylactic effects due to the influence of biophysical biological micro-vibration - a vital, necessary and almost always limited resources of the organism.
Deficiency Payment can achieve the following effects:
• Increasing the pumping function of the lymphatic and venous capillaries and small blood vessels, which leads to improved tissue drainage.
• In order to increase output of blood cells (lymphocytes, blood, etc.), arterial capillaries into the interstitium and parental hematopoietic stem cells from bone marrow into the venous sinuses.
• The increase in conductivity when moving catastate interstitium and metabolites and increase the frequency of contact of biological components in the interstitium, thereby accelerating the immune response and others.
• Increased permeability of lymphatic endothelial capillary cracks chylopoietic large fractions, thereby reducing the oncotic pressure in tissues and increases the yield of circulating cytokines and mediators, providing a more adequate response system of the body.
• Acceleration filtration processes in porous membranes (e.g., kidney nephrons).
• Normalization of excitability of mechanical receptors (Bullock Pacini, Meissner, free nerve endings and others).
|• Osteochondrosis, radiculitis;
• Diseases of the joints, arthritis, rheumatoid polyarthritis;
• High blood pressure, including that with a renal origin;
• Adenoma of the prostate gland;
• Inflammation of the epididymis;
• Infertility due to blockage of the testicular duct as a result of inflammation (deferentitis);
• Urinary and faecal incontinence;
• Chronic colitis;
• Chronic pyelonephritis;
• Maxillary sinusitis;
• Head cold, running nose;
• Tonsillitis, sore throat;
• Bronchial asthma;
• Inflammation of the middle ear (otitis);
• Neurosensory hearing disorder;
• After-effects (sequelae) of spinal injuries;
• After-effects (sequelae) of infantile cerebral palsy, flaccid paralysis;
• Effects (sequelae) of scoliosis;
• Tissue oedema (swelling), haematoma, bruises, boils, carbuncles, acne;
• Wounds, surgical incisions;
• Sprains, dislocations;
• Burns, scalds;
• Frostbite, chilblains;
• Trophic ulcers;
• The mouth -periodontitis, stomatitis, parodontosis;
• Chronic gastroduodenitis;
• Disruptions of the menstrual cycle;
• Serous mastitis, lactostasis;
• Cosmetic purposes;
• Restoring and developing the voice;
• Alleviating fatigue;
• In sports training;
• Prevention of diseases.
|• Malignant neoplasms,
• Expressed arteriosclerosis,
• The location of the fetus during pregnancy,
• Thrombus with thrombophlebitis,
• The implanted pacemaker,
• The gallbladder to the presence of stones in it.
• In acute infectious disease and high (above 38.5), body temperature.
Supply voltage: 220±22 V
European standard electric plug
Power supply frequency: 50 Hz
Power consumption: not more than 6 VА
Number of microvibrations frequency subranges: 2 item
Lower frequency of the first subrange: within 40 Hz
Upper frequency of the first subrange: within 3000 Hz
Lower frequency of the second subrange: within 300 Hz
Upper frequency of the second subrange: within 18000 Hz
Length of a single cycle of microvibration frequency changes: within 80-160 sec.
Membrane's microvibrations amplitude on the lowest possible frequency, within:
- for Modes 1 and 3: 2,8-5,4 mkm;
- for Modes 2 and 4: 6,0-12,3 mkm
Duration of impulse frequency modulations: within 0,5 - 1,2 sec.
Weight, net: not more than 0,7 kg
Overall dimensions: not more than 130х100х70 mm
Manual instruction (Russian and English Language).